FELIX'S HOUSE GOT BURNT

http://a1plus.am/en/society/2009/08/31/feli x-khachatryan
06:25 pm | August 31, 2009

Society

Armenian television anchorman Felix Khachatryan has been deprived
of his property in a result of a fire in his house on Atoyan Street,
Yerevan.

According to the Ministry of Emergency Situations, a fire broke out
in house 91 on Atoyan Street at 11.21, August 30.

The 150-square-meter roof of the house belonging to Mr. Khachatryan
burnt down in the result.

Felix Khachatryan informed A1+ that five water carriers had been used
to extinguish the fire but all in vain.

The property burnt to ashes. The anchorman says the fire was caused
by a short circuit.