Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chosen One Of The Catholicos Of Ethmiadzin, Condemned By The Priesthood !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chosen One Of The Catholicos Of Ethmiadzin, Condemned By The Priesthood !

Dear Armenian Friends,

We have been writing about the tragedy of Calcutta for sometime. We have got some support from readers and we thank you all for your concern.

The mad despot, MRS SONIA JOHN, Chairperson of the the Armenian Church, Calcutta, was chosen and appointed by the Catholicos of Etchmiadzin to "manage" the Armenian College, after she , MRS. SONIA JOHN, appointed" him Administrator of the Armenian College, through a manipulated and fabricated case in the Calcutta High Court.

The College was managed by the local Armenians for more than 200 years and we gave our hospitality and funds to educate thousands of Armenians from all over the world. The despot, MRS. SONIA JOHN, with the aid of the mafia in Armenia, hatched this conspiracy to take over the College, fabricated a case against the 200 year old Management Scheme, got the Catholiucos "installed" as the "Administrator" and he in turn appointed her MRS. SONIA JOHN,the "manager of the College" ! This case of you scratch my back and I then scratch your back has no parallel in the history of the Armenian Community.

Today, because of this FRAUD on the local Armenians, girls are raped, children are abused, the local Armenians are put into Police trouble, a young Iran-Armenian man is in prison for more than 3.5 years. The 500 year old graveyard of great Armenian Heritage and significance has been vandalised and destroyed to make a car park for MRS. SONIA JOHN, this lady with SIX CARS !

The Church managed with one car for more than 50 years, she,MRS. SONIA JOHN, comes along and buys SIX CARS and destroys the graveyard to park these fancy cars which she HIRES OUT PRIVATELY TO MAKE MORE MONEY.

As I write a boy from Armenia is dangerously close to death with malaria and is not receiving ANY MEDICVAL TREATMENT. As you read this he may die. God help him and us who did nothing !The suffering is intolerable.

FRIENDS WE NEED YOUR HELP NOT SYMPATHY. WE NEED YOU TO MAKE THE CATHOLICOS OF ETCHMIADZIN TO WITHDRAW FROM OUR AFFAIRS IN CALCUTTA. WE NEED PRESSURE FROM THE GOOD MEN OF THE ARMENIAN COMMUNITY.

The Catholicos of Etchmiadzin knows the suffering. He knows that a girl has been raped in the Armenian College, Calcutta. He needs to explain why he is supporting a person MRS. SONIA JOHN, who has covered up the rape of this child. As Administrator of the College, the children were put in his (Catholicos) care. He is ALONE answerable for this crime. Why is he supporting this MAD WOMAN, DICTATOR AND DESPOT, MRS. SONIA JOHN, who has been condemned in the letter we reproduce below.

It will be a great tragedy for the Armenian Apostolic Church if the Catholicos of Etchmiadzin was DISGRACED in the Courts and made to appear and answer for the cover up of the rape and the abuse of the children.

Friends we ask you to persuade him to see reason. He must dismiss this woman and the Church must cease interference in the affairs of the local Armenian Community.

================================================== ========

Here is the copy of the letter of Rev. OSHAGAN GULGULIAN who was Priest at Calcutta. He is now in Koln, Germany. I have NEVER SEEN SUCH A LETTER OF CONDEMNATION OF A CHAIRPERSON OF THE CHURCH COMMITTEE BY THE PARISH PRIEST.

================================================== ========

REV. Fr. OSHGAN GULGULIAN
    DIOCESE OF THE Armenian Church of Germany.

June 1, 2004

To whom it may concern

As former Pastor of Holy Nazareth Armenian Church of Calcutta, India, I am writing to inform you of my deep rooted concerns pertaining to Mrs. Sonia John. I worked with Mrs. Sonia John, and her personality is one of a pathological liar. She accuses people and does unnecessary things on her own, which are not warranted. In her eyes, everyone is after the Church money and she pretends to be faithful but her actions speak louder than words. (Disgracing the tombs on the Church grounds.) Personally, I have had many conflicts with her where she tried to cause unnecessary problems for me, the sexual innuendos she proclaimed were abusive and she is well known for her false accusations. She is master in fabricating things and using innocent people as her victims. Her poor attitude and mannerisms are so very disheartening to me.

In regards to the Armenian College, the education level is as low as you can get, and the school is deplorable, it is a dictatorship. Some of the children were forced to write letters dictated by her and the Principal and were forbidden lunch and sent to their dormitory without making any necessary arrangement for food. These tragic events are horrifying to me, the abuse and harassment are unacceptable, also there was a RAPE case which was covered by her, also if you saw the conditions of the school and students situation, you would be mortified, these poor innocent victims.

Unfortunately, giving a person such as Mrs. Sonia John is embarrassing and demeaning. She does not have any love in her heart to share with others, and her hostility towards people is unforgivable. I can only pray that you perform an investigation to see the truth in order to make any necessary changes that are needed.

I thank you for hearing me out and I pray that the Armenian community and others be spared such a villain.

Faithfully yours,

V. Rev. Fr. Oshagan Gulgulian
    Pastor
Working...
X